C&W Services, a division of Cushman & Wakefield, is the industry leader in Integrated Maintenance Solutions.
We are looking for an experienced Conveyor Mechanic to perform troubleshooting and repair of material handling equipment, pneumatic systems, maintaining automated conveyor systems, lubrication, and preventive / predictive maintenance at our Gardner location! Please note that this is a 3rd Shift schedule.
C&W Services offers:
- Weekly Pay!
- Comprehensive Benefits that start on your first day!
- Advancement Opportunities!
- Training to work in a Cutting Edge Facility!
We are Hiring Conveyor Mechanics! Apply now for consideration!
- Education: Possess a high school degree or an approved GED. Associate degree in Industrial Maintenance preferred, but not required.
- Must have a good working knowledge to include, but not limited to, the troubleshooting and repair of material handling equipment, pneumatic systems, maintaining automated conveyor systems, lubrication, and preventive / predictive maintenance.
- Must have working knowledge of the following topics: using hand / power tools, precision alignment, rigging, welding, blueprint reading, mathematics, Preventive/Predictive Maintenance.
- Must have the flexibility to work all shifts including holidays and weekends as demanded by the job.
- Primarily perform Mechanical and Lubrication tasks on automated packaging and distribution equipment.
- Utilizes working knowledge and experience to troubleshoot and repair of material handling equipment, pneumatic systems, maintaining automated conveyor systems, lubrication, and preventive / predictive maintenance.
- Repairs and preventive maintenance on conveying systems, power transmissions, and other power driven rotating equipment. Repairs and preventive maintenance to be performed in conformance with established standards.
- Assist in formulating preventive maintenance standards / work procedures while performing those duties and provide work order feedback on discrepancies noted in service delivery.
Come work with our team. We are a hard-working, committed group of people who believe in delivering quality service to our client.
We love coming to work each day to help clients keep their facilities running in top condition with no downtime. Does this sound like something you'd like to be part of? Join us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
A leader in facilities services with 65 years of experience. C&W Services is one of the largest facility services companies in the USA & Canada with a 65-year history of helping clients drive down operating expenses, increase facility efficiency and up-time, enable strategic business decisions and create positive experiences for the people who work, shop, learn, live and play in the facilities we maintain. We are building the best team in the industry, our people are the heart and vitality of C&W Services.