3 months ago
We are currently looking for a Construction Risk Engineer to work in the Los Angeles, CA area supporting the LA Office. This is a work from home role and includes a company car with expected overnight travel of 20%
Our Risk Engineering Consultant is responsible for providing:
* Industry risk assessment services for customers and business partners.
* Construction consultative services to customers, including identifying exposures with significant loss potential, investigation of cause/effect of major losses and hazard/safety management programs.
* Effectively consults with customers to improve their risk management and safety programs which can be measured for risk tolerance improvement
* Intermediate level training for customers, service design and coordination, mentoring, marketing, and loss investigations. This position works closely with our Underwriting business partners and requires the ability to coordinate multiple new business submissions and quick turnaround work assignments.
Final candidates will also be subject to a Motor Vehicle record background check, because this position will include a company car.
* 3 or more years of Construction safety experience
* Intermediate level of knowledge of construction processes, safety, quality and associated risks and exposures
* Corporate Safety or Project Management experience
* Bachelor's Degree
* Degree in Safety or Construction Management
* Corporate Safety Director, Project Management
* Professional certifications: CSP, ARM, CHST
* Strong leadership and organizational skills
* Strong demonstrated working knowledge of Microsoft Office Systems
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* History of working successfully in a team environment
Imagine working for a company that truly cares about their employees, customers, stakeholders, and communities they serve. Imagine working for a values-driven organization that has the ambition and desire to be the best global insurance provider in the world.
Zurich is that place where 55,000 employees across approximately 200 countries and territories are all focused on helping people and helping companies protect what is truly most important to them. We are a values-driven organization that takes pride in the work that we do every day and we have the ambition to be the best global insurer in the world.
EOE disability/vets Zurich does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Any unsolicited resume will become the property of Zurich American Insurance. If you are a preferred vendor, please use our Recruiting Agency Portal for resume submission.
13 days ago
only 15 days until close
12 days ago
only 16 days until close