3 months ago
- The Contractor shall gain access to all necessary data sources within The Customer?s environment, via systems/methods compliant with clients policy.
- The Contractor shall aid in the identification of specific data residing in HDFS and/or other sources as required by The Customer. This may include locating data elements/sources, as well as understanding the definitions, characteristics, risks and limitations of this data.
- The Contractor shall aid in the extraction of data residing in HDFS and/or other sources as required by The Customer. This includes raw data extraction, as well as the extraction of ?feature? data, which may require the Contractor to fuse multiple data types/elements/signals/sources.
- The Contractor shall aid in the manipulation and analysis of extracted data as required by The Customer. Manipulation may include the wrangling, aggregation and/or other conditioning of data for further analysis. Analysis may include data visualization, statistical investigation and/or other techniques.
- The Contractor shall automate all extractions, manipulations and analyses whenever possible, utilizing methods and tools (including scripting languages) agreed to by The Customer
- The Contractor shall store and make accessible the results of their efforts via approved methods. This includes extracted datasets and associated manipulations/analyses, as well as any scripts/code/tools created/modified to perform these actions.
- Candidate with advanced degree in Computer Science, Data/Science.
- Candidate with skills and experience in software/I.T. architecture such as Map Reduce, Spark, Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS), Python, Database (Oracle / SQL) and statistical analysis of aircraft data (including Health Usage Monitoring System ((HUMS)) are preferred
- Drug Screen
- Background CHeck
- US Citizen or Green Card Holder
14 days ago
only 14 days until close
13 days ago
only 15 days until close