CNC Programmer (Kaukauna, WI)
Hiring bonus of up to $1000 for the right candidate!!
1. Program CNC machines utilizing GibbsCam to ensure quality product and help eliminate downtime. Will train the right person with equivalent background.
2. Writes programs or modifies existing programs in order to achieve efficiencies equal to 90% or greater.
3. Must write proven programs to ensure the machines and programs operate correctly and the product meets specifications.
4. Decide various machining operations and appropriate tooling required to machine a quality product by studying the blueprints. Calculate the time required to machine each product.
5. Make manual adjustments and edits at the machine when necessary to ensure correct operating speed based on vibrations and sound.
6. Provide training of operators to continuously improve skill level of machine operators.
7. Provide guidance to Operations to continuously improve on productivity, quality (scrap & rework) metrics in the shop.
8. Provide guidance and assistance to achieve OTD goal.
9. Evaluate new processes and tools to improve cost effectively machining product(s).
10. Interface with production control, sales and management to meet customer requirements and expectations.
11. The prior description of the "Primary Responsibilities" for the CNC Programmer position is an accurate, but general, description of the job duties of CNC Programmers. However, no job description can anticipate or include every conceivable function and requirement of the job. Nor can a job description anticipate future temporary or permanent changes in the requirements for the position. Consequently, we reserve the right to modify this job description in any way as it sees fit, with or without notice. Further, the Company also reserves the right to assign any task to any employee, whether or not that task appears on that employee's job description.
One or Two year degree with a Minimum of 2 years CNC Programming in a manufacturing facility.
A Minimum of 5 years of Machining experience.
Strong hands-on style and good communication skills are required.
Strong abilities as a TEAM BUILDER, MOTIVATOR and LEADER are recommended.
Ability to interface efficiently with production employees.
Ability to work in a fast paced environment with numerous interruptions.
Ability to provide strong guidance and direction in the solution of technical problems
Must be comfortable with machinery and other production equipment.
Proven abilities to restructure resources to improve product quality and profit performance.
Ability to identify and navigate through internal and external production bottlenecks.
This is a full-time Non-exempt position. The company offers full benefits to all it's employees per company established guidelines.