about 1 month ago
We are seeking a Closing Specialist to serve automotive dealerships within the greater Everett and surrounding area. This is a full-time, permanent position that features a competitive salary of $20-$30 per hour, benefits, the ability to work from home and travel to appointments.
As a Closing Specialist, you will be responsible for representing one of our premier automotive clients during their face to face appointment with the vehicle owner. This role will conduct daily travel to assigned Auto Dealerships where scheduled customer appointments will take place. Some travel to additional dealerships within the area during the same day may be required. During these appointments, you will be responsible for meeting with customers to complete and sign a series of documents required as part of this transaction as well as perform a brief inspection of the vehicle to determine any abnormal wear and tear. At the end of each appointment, a designated dealership associate will meet with you to accept possession of the vehicle being returned.
- Meet with customers at designated locations to conduct vehicle repurchase/replacement transactions and ensure all necessary paperwork is accurately completed
- Complete Titling and Registration of new vehicle (if required)
- Submit all completed paperwork to client
- Manage inventory of vehicles until picked up by transport carrier company or surrendered to dealership
- Conduct physical inspection of reacquired vehicles including Condition Report and digital photos
- Act as a point of contact for the transport carrier company.
Working hours: Availability from 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Experience working in the Automotive Dealership Industry is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills that include a positive attitude, flexible, adjusts to change well, thrives under pressure, team player
- Excellent oral communication skills
- Professional demeanor with ability to interact with associates on all levels
- Ability to multi-task and pay close attention to detail. Excellent administrative, written, and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently with little direction
To be considered for this role you must:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have completed High School
- Possess a valid Driver's License
- Have a reliable vehicle
- Be willing to submit to a background check and drug test
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
15 days ago
only 13 days until close
11 days ago
only 17 days until close