about 1 month ago
ClearCaptions, a leader in phone captioning services and equipment, is seeking a top sales leader to manage a large region of territory representatives within the United States. As a company, ClearCaptions is experiencing 200% growth year over year (you read that right) and, therefore, seeks a seasoned sales leader to tap and transform underserved regions of unrestricted potential.
More than 48 million Americans have some form of hearing loss. ClearCaptions service and equipment removes communication obstacles through its commitment to making lives better and adhering to the belief that every word matters. If you're looking for a wide-open field for real growth and opportunity, as well as making a difference in real peoples' lives every day, look no further.
Brief summary of duties:
The Regional Manager is responsible for the growth and retention of ClearCaptions customers in a region within the United States. The Regional Manager will actively hire, train, develop and manage a minimum of 13 Territory Sales and Service Representatives located within their region. The Territory Sales and Service Representatives are responsible for generating new ClearCaptions revenues, through new customer acquisitions by establishing and participating in local and large events; by becoming embedded in their local retirement communities or groups; and by educating health care providers on options consumers have under the law. The Territory Sales and Service representatives are also responsible to retain their existing customers in their territories by responding to their needs through the highest level of customer service.
Areas of Responsibility:
* Achieve assigned sales and service acquisition and retention quota objectives daily, weekly, monthly and annually
* Maintain regional sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees ensuring each representative is the right cultural fit for the company
* Manage regional sales staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
* Travel to Territory Sales and Service Representative's tradeshows, local events and large events to assist or coach them
* Actively work with Territory Sales and Service Representatives to plan the development of local Retirement Community Networks and Health Care Providers in the team's assigned territories
* Manage the inventory of ClearCaptions products and ancillary equipment for the region
* Coach Territory Sales and Service Representatives on how to evaluate the customer's communications needs and propose the appropriate ClearCaptions solution to satisfy those needs.
* Be an expert for the Territory Sales and Service Representatives on how to:
* Understand the differences in Territories
* Establish local events
* How to increase new customer acquisitions in a territory
* Organization skills and planning skills to schedule customer installations
* Conducting onsite and in-depth customer training on caption telephone services.
* Retention of existing customers
* Use SalesForce and ensure proper documentation is completed
* Work with Customer Support
* Manage, administer and report on regional results and issues.
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
* 4 years of experience managing and developing a team
* 1-2 years of service technician, service sales and / or sales management experience
* Strong technical skills, along with an understanding of the Internet, firewalls, routers, modems, switches and hubs. Prior installation experience is desirable
* Excellent communication skills
* Must live within commuting distance of a ClearCaptions office location or be able to work from a local home office equipped with high speed Internet
* Must be able to travel extensively
Experience with the following is a plus:
* Experience in the Hearing Aid/ALD industry
Work is performed in a business office environment. Travel to company, customer and vendor sites, including some that are out of state will be required.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to this job. Employees are expected to follow their supervisor's instructions and to perform the tasks requested by their supervisors.
ClearCaptions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
14 days ago
only 14 days until close
13 days ago
only 15 days until close