We are currently seeking a Civil Engineer to work on our infrastructure projects in Connecticut.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Assist in designing projects.
- Collect data in the field.
- Assist in construction oversight of projects.
- Support in the development of technical proposals and presentations to clients.
- Attend meetings with clients as well as technical and professional conferences.
- Other duties and responsibilities as necessary for the completion of projects assigned.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering or ability to show degree equivalency.
- Professional Engineer License
- Experience with Conn DOT Standards & Specifications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Valid Driver License and a clean MVR
HAKS is an award-winning, established, fast-growing and multi-disciplined Engineering Firm and was awarded one of the best places to work by the Zweig Group. Headquartered in New York City, HAKS departments include Construction Management/Inspection, Surveying/Mapping, Engineering, Material Testing/Special Inspections, Architecture/Facilities Design, MEP Services and Environmental Services with additional offices in Albany, Ossining and Melville, NY; Iselin and Mount Laurel, NJ; Philadelphia, PA; Baltimore, MD; Fairfax, VA; Middletown, CT; Boston, MA, Providence, RI, Palm Harbor and Miami, FL, Houston, Texas, and an international office in Bangalore, India.
We are an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer.