You will be responsible for all elements of the design for complex and challenging commercial, residential, large industrial, and infrastructure in the built and natural environment. It will include storm water management, site development, environmental permitting, wastewater lines, water lines, pump station design. You will work directly with the Project Managers and assist in mentoring junior designers.
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering from an ABET accredited institution
- EIT or Registered Professional Engineer strongly preferred
- Limited travel
- 4 - 8 years of experience in Civil Engineering
- Knowledge of and ability to successfully use AutoCAD Civil 3D required.
- Site plans, Grading, and drainage design, required.
Ability to work in a team environment on multiple projects concurrently is desirable. Experience with Federal, state and local government regulations related to civil design is a plus. Experience with NC & SC stormwater regulations is desirable.
- Must be a US Citizen, permanent resident, or Green Card
HES, Inc is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs, and not on race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, weight, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, or any other factor protected by law.