about 1 month ago
CIVIL ENGINEER - WATER/WASTEWATER - ENTRY TO 3 YEARS EXPERIENCE -
$45-60,000 - RELOCATION ASSISTANCE PROVIDED.
Must be US Citizen or Green Card. Sponsorship not available.
THIS POSITION IS WITH IS AN INNOVATIVE, GROWING, AND REPUTABLE
ENGINEERING CONSULTING FIRM that has been providing clients award
winning projects and ground-breaking solutions since 1922. We are
currently looking for a vibrant self-motivated CIVIL ENGINEER to join
our team. This position will be based out of our WHEELING, WV office.
This position requires work on various dynamic projects in the
Municipal Department concentrating on storm water, roadway,
underground utilities, drainage, and site development.
OTHER FUNCTIONS OF THIS ROLE INCLUDE:
- Keeping current tasks within schedule and budget
- Preparing preliminary plans, due diligence studies, feasibility
studies and cost estimates
- Coordinating the work of drafting personnel, technicians or other
engineers on technical matters pertinent to project assignments.
- Providing technical input and collaborating with other
- Preparing design calculations, design drawings and specifications
necessary for the successful completion of projects
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil/Environmental
- Must have 0 to 3 years' experience
- PE or EIT/ EI working towards PE License
- Familiar with work in storm water, potable water, wastewater
- Hydraulics experience
- Good working knowledge of AutoCAD
This position offers a competitive base salary and excellent benefits
program which includes: Medical, Dental, Prescription Drug, 401(k)
Plan, Life, and tuition reimbursement. Applicant must have a valid
Drivers License, good driving record as well as proof of insurance.
13 days ago
only 15 days until close
4 days ago
only 24 days until close