* Assist the sales team by using your experience to create professional and technical and commercial proposals
* Builds estimates that consider the scope of all opportunities and proposals
* Analyze projects to develop strategy for technical and specification superiority to successfully win competitive bid projects.
* Build a technical solution for the customer (combination of hardware, software and services) that is competitive in the marketplace and meets the projects financial requirements.
* Serve as the primary interface for customers with heavy interface with internal and external projects teams including sales teams, customers engineering groups and sub contractors.
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Computer Science or Technical Certificate or Associates Degree plus 4 years minimum industry experience
* Minimum 2 years of field estimating/ job cost experience.
* Working knowledge of HVAC control and Building Automation systems technologies and codes.
* Proficient with reviewing and understanding blueprints and specifications.
* Design engineering experience (hardware and software) a plus.
* Documentation tools expertise (AutoCAD).
* Strong communication both written and verbal and interpersonal skills
* Experience with BAS Software Platforms
Wonder what it's like to work at Honeywell? Check out our One Honeywell Culture video on the Honeywell YouTube Channel.
Is this job not an exact match to what you were looking for? Join Honeywell's Talent Network to receive updates on other Honeywell employment opportunities, news and more. For more information, please visit our career site at .