3 months ago
* High School Diploma or G.E.D, or relevant equivalent experience in a Retail Banking environment.
* Two years demonstrated Retail Banking experience, or equivalent.
* Thorough knowledge of retail branch operations, regulatory environment, and products offered.
* Emerging coaching, customer service, sales, and interpersonal skills
This role is responsible for supervising Tellers within two separate branches, individually known as Flagship and Express. While primarily based at an Express branch, oversees and is accountable for the daily operations and sales effectiveness of an Express branch. Ensures that staff is providing superior customer service while adhering to all relevant operating policies and procedures. This role will be expected to provide assistance with the most complex customer transactions, inquires, and requests. Engage with customers to understand financial needs, identify and execute on sales opportunities, or refer customer to appropriate licensed branch staff.
* Oversee teller line and teller function of customer care representative staff in Flagship and Express branches enabling them to provide best in class customer service to all customers across all segments served.
* Oversee all staff in Express Branch to ensure branch is operating in an effective and efficient manner.
* Ensure staff is completing transactions in a timely and accurate manner, adhering to all operational procedures, and providing superior customer service.
* Ensure staff is aware of how to appropriately evaluate and understand customer financial needs. Coach staff on how to refer customer to appropriate qualified branch staff.
* Serve as subject matter expert to staff on most complex transactions and customer inquiries. Complete transactions or resolve inquires as appropriate.
* Provide real-time development of staff, ensuring staff operates in a manner that facilitates customer service and full compliance with all relevant policies and procedures
* Ensure branch follows all relevant operational procedures, internal policies, and external regulations.
* Role maybe deployed to process teller transactions
* Exercise discretion on escalating significant issues to Branch Manager for resolution.
* Maintain compliance with all relevant and applicable internal and external rules, regulations, and polices that govern this position. Operate in a manner that is in strict alignment to FNFG's Code of Ethics policy.
*Requisition Number:* 13288
*Job Title:* Branch Service Manager
*Area of Interest:* Branches
*Department:* Emmaus State Ave Branch - 467
*Location:* Emmaus State Ave Branch
*Position Type:* Full Time
*City:* Emmaus b490c4ebc5e6481b97497fbe
14 days ago
only 14 days until close
12 days ago
only 16 days until close