3 months ago
Under the direction of the Utilities Maintenance Team Leader, this person will:
* Operate and maintain ammonia refrigeration equipment at the Springfield site.
* Maintain and troubleshoot pneumatic/electronic temperature and humidity controls.
* Operate and maintain freon air conditioning equipment.
* Operate, maintain, and troubleshoot sequential controls and safeties on high-pressure steam boilers.
* Operate and maintain environmental and process dehumidification equipment.
* Fabricate and install welded and threaded piping systems.
* Maintain and troubleshoot high pressure steam control systems.
* Maintain and troubleshoot fire protection and sprinkler systems.
* Maintain and troubleshoot sanitary and storm sewer systems.
* Be responsible for preventive maintenance of air filters by directing the activities of the part-time filter personnel.
* Respond to all Utilities related trouble calls on home shift, including but not limited to: Refrigeration, air conditioning, vacuum, compressed air, plumbing and material handling equipment.
* Research and requisition all repair and spare parts needed to accomplish the above.
* Advise the Team Leader immediately of any problems within area of responsibility, which could affect operation of plant.
* Conform to Kraft Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP's).
* Perform area housekeeping duties.
* Understands and accepts High Performance Work system (HPWS) culture and is supportive of plant and department team goals and vision.
* Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
* Analyze equipment failures. Recommend and implement corrective action.
* Active member of the Plant Emergency Response Team
* Recommend and implement continuous improvement on equipment and system design through the use of the team concept.
* Utilize the SAP system to document Maintenance activities.
* Perform all work in a safe and efficient manner consistent with lockout/tag out, hot work, fall protection, and other OSHA regulations.
* Will be required to complete Level I job curriculum for position.
* Actively supports maintenance QCDSM and QCMS initiatives.
* Provide comprehensive coverage of Boiler room. This Insure coverage for boiler room on a 24/7 operational bases, this is done by working with the other operators.
* Active member of ammonia PSM and Steam safety Programs.
* Be proactive in operations of MDNR water quality program DSII.
* Be proactive any other program that is required to operate and maintain the utilities equipment
* Obtain and maintain Any and all license required by the job duties.
1.Applicant must have at least in industrial ammonia refrigeration and industrial plumbing or have formal training in above stated fields.
2.Applicant must become KraftHeinz certified in both fields within one year.
3.Must be willing to train self and others in problem solving/troubleshooting of mechanical and electrical equipment for area of responsibility.
4.Person must have knowledge of or be willing and able to train in Maintenance Systems, computer skills, lubricants and lubricating systems, and new technologies in predictive maintenance.
5.Must be able to apply problem-solving techniques, communicate effectively, demonstrate leadership, and plan effectively.
6.Background in industrial, mechanical, electrical, computer systems. Must be willing to upgrade skills in areas where skills are not at the required level.
7.Will be required to pass job qualification criteria for position that includes, but is not limited to, mechanical knowledge and basic shop equipment.
Location (External) Springfield, MO EEO Policy The Kraft Heinz Company is an equal employment employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals. As an equal opportunity employer, The Kraft Heinz Company is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the American's with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact -6044 for assistance. Removal Date 29-Sep-2017
14 days ago
only 14 days until close
4 days ago
only 24 days until close