The most innovative automotive brand in the world needs a dealer network that shares the same outlook and values and strives to be number one.
How do we achieve this?
Through the people we employ.
As a BMW Technician, you'll find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally. Our dealerships are concerned with more than moving inventory; they're committed to your success and invested in your future.
As a BMW Technician, you will be responsible for performing diagnoses, repairs, and maintenance work for customer and dealership vehicles. You'll be at the forefront of innovative automotive diagnostic technologies.
- Performs work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy
- Communicates with Parts Department to obtain the needed parts
- Examines the vehicle to determine if additional safety or service work is required
- Perform all body and fender repairs according to estimate
- Perform welding, soldering, body alignment, and oxidizing operations
- Operate all equipment in Collision Center in a safe manner
- Maintain stall in an orderly and clean manner
- Documents all work performed as soon as the job is completed
- Uses basic mathematical skills to solve simple equations for mixing chemicals
- Understands and follows federal, state and local regulations such as the disposal of hazardous wastes
- Assist with journey men techs in the various stages of the repair process to further develop your skills from school
- Help journey men keep equipment, facility clean organized
- Learn how to properly document, communicate and provide the information for the estimator to generate an insurance company supplement
- Learn how to navigate and become proficient thru vehicle manufacture repair procedures
- Learn how to quality control the final repair product
You're a passionate, skilled, and dedicated individual who is excited by the opportunity to work on The Ultimate Driving Machine. You're highly self-motivated and detail-oriented with solid organizational and time-management skills. You're excited about innovative technologies, ideally have previous European brand service repair experience, and are committed to Fix it Right the First Time to provide the ultimate customer experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Be 18 years of age or older.
- Own a valid driver's license.
- ASE certifications preferred but not required.
- BMW Certification Levels 1, 2, 3 or 4 a plus but not required.
- BMW/MINI factory training and experience a plus but not required.
- Must be authorized to work in the USA.
- Must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner.
- Must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background check, MVR check, drug test, credit report, and maintenance of a valid driver's license.