3 months ago
We are seeking an exceptionally talented individual with a passion for
innovation to become an integral part of our Global Analytics Team
within our Plant Breeding Organization. The global analytics team is a
cutting edge group providing recommendations and solutions to
accelerate and optimize our product development.
In this role, the candidate will work closely with the data science
group and software engineering group to develop and implement a full
end-to-end Cloud solution for our analytics backend including
Infrastructure Design, Platform, Automation, and Storage Architecture.
You will become an expert of AWS services that we leverage and help us
to efficiently integrate our big data infrastructure in the AWS
cloud. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work
collaboratively with interdisciplinary scientists internal to company,
organize challenging problems, develop new solutions, and work with
business & development teams to ensure these solutions deliver value.
* Master's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related
* 3+ years post education work experience
* Strong object oriented and or functional programming
experience with at least 3+ years of experience using Python
* Experience with virtualized infrastructure and Infrastructure as a
Service (IaaS) such as Amazon Web Services, or Google Compute Engine
* Experience with Big data ecosystem including Hbase, MongoDB,
MapReduce, and Spark
* Understanding of developing systems and software around API's
and creating services and micro services.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent project management skills, demonstrated ability to
deliver detailed technical documentation and manage tasks
* Comfortable working in a dynamic environment and developing
flexible solutions to meet evolving requirements.
14 days ago
only 14 days until close
8 days ago
only 20 days until close