5 days ago
Job TypeFull Time
Location/BaseAEL 085 - Logan, WV
To function as a Base Mechanic in accordance with Air Evac EMS, Inc. (AEEMS) General Operations Manual and Policies and Procedures. To assist with coverage of open shifts as needed in assigned area.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Maintains the aircraft in a safe and efficient manner with emphasis on compliance with the A.A.I.P.
* Submit all appropriate paperwork in a neat and timely manner.
* Report any major malfunctions, aircraft damage to the appropriate individuals in the most expeditious manner.
* Present him/her self in a neat and professional manner while carrying out his duties with the Company.
* Actively promote the Company's public relations image. He/she will provide the customer with courteous, efficient, and safe service.
* Refer any questions from the media to the Public Relations Department. This excludes normal questions of a PR nature.
* Wash, wax, and clean aircraft as needed along with nurse, paramedic, and pilot..
* Perform housekeeping duties required to keep the hangar area neat, clean, and presentable.
* Becoming thoroughly acquainted with all relevant local Policies and Procedures.
* Monitor aircraft maintenance status and maintain liaison with the regional maintenance personnel to ensure proper and timely scheduled and unscheduled maintenance is accomplished.
* Keep the Regional Maintenance Manager, informed of all operational matters that should be brought to the attention of Company management.
* Perform other duties as required.
* Read, understand and interpret maintenance manuals, technical websites, written & verbal instructions.
To perform this job successfully, a mechanic must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Requirements listed below are representative of knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
* High School or Training Equivalent
* Current A & P required
* Current States Drivers License
* Two years experience in helicopter maintenance
Air Evac Lifeteam is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for the position applied for without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or other non-merit factors. We welcome and encourage applications from minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities (including disabled veterans).
15 days ago
only 13 days until close
North America, United States, Florida
$10k - $15k
5 days ago
only 23 days until close