about 1 month ago
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Your contribution to something big
- Maintain and build up test vehicle for research and development of driver assistance and autonomous driving functions
- Maintain vehicle hardware and software infrastructure, including but not limited to mounting of sensors, wiring, implementation of computer interfaces, and diagnostics of robotic systems
- Perform and coordinate vehicle testing with internal and external stakeholders
What distinguishes you
- Minimum of 3 years of required job related experience.
- Mechatronics or mechanical engineering experience
- Proven familiarity with automotive systems, controls, wiring, and computer hardware.
- Proficiency with low-level programming and large C++ projects is essential.
- Demonstrated ability to work within a highly motivated team environment as well as capacity to work independently.
- Excellent communication skills and a proven ability to multitask and deliver on challenging development tasks.
- Familiarity with the CAN bus interface a plus
- Experience with sensors such as radar, lidar, and video sensors is a plus
- Experience with software communication frameworks a plus, e.g. with ROS
- A passion for robots
If you are interested in working on the cutting-edge oftechnology, working at Bosch Research is the place for you!We are committed to quality at Bosch. Our environment celebrates diversity and promotes career progression. We seek highly skilled, creative, results-oriented people who can look at technology from a new perspective and provide surprising insight. We are looking for candidates who want to shape and drive innovation at Bosch.
The Research and Technology Center North America (RTC), with an office in Palo Alto, CA, focuses on the topics of sensor and communication technologies, including MEMS integration techniques and RF applications; new powertrain concepts; communication systems for automotive and industrial applications; and human-machine-interaction and visualization technologies. By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled
If you need a reasonable accommodation for the online application due to disability, call 1- and leave your contact information and position of interest. Only messages requesting accommodation with the online application due to a disability will be returned.
14 days ago
only 14 days until close
12 days ago
only 16 days until close