3 months ago
* **CITY COLLEGES OF CHICAGO?S KENNEDY KING COLLEGE IS LOOKING FOR A AUTOMOTIVE TECHNOLOGY COLLISION REPAIR INSTRUCTOR ? PART TIME**
* **FALL 2016**
* This is an exciting time in the history of City Colleges of Chicago (CCC), the largest community college system in Illinois and among the largest in the nation. CCC has launched Reinvention, a nationally recognized initiative to ensure even greater student success and outcomes across the system.
* Kennedy King College is looking for skilled collision repair instructor who are ready to share their expertise and industry knowledge with the next generation of technicians.
* Principle Accountabilities & Deliverables:
* Help students realize their dreams by organizing and delivering class objectives in a clear, concise manner; maintaining an orderly, controlled, and safe environment for our students in classrooms and labs; ensuring training aids, tools, and equipment are maintained and prepared for use in the classroom and lab; supervising and holding students accountable while promoting learning, participation, motivation, and professionalism; testing, evaluating, and communicating performance and progress with students, supervisors, and other departments in a timely and accurate manner; and maintaining curriculum accuracy by keeping up-to-date on the industry. You must demonstrate excellence in teaching, commitment to integrating new technologies in the learning process and the ability to inspire, motivate and empower students to succeed.
* Instructors needed to teach courses in the following areas:
* * Auto Body Repainting I (M-F 8:30 am - 2:30 pm)
* * Auto Body Repainting II (M-F 8:30 am - 2:30 pm)
* * AAS in Auto Technology as the base degree and
* * Minimum 3-4 years of work experience in the field, collision repair and/or refinishing technician experience and
* * ASE and/or I-CAR certifications preferred.
* For consideration:
* All interested candidates, including current CCC employees, must submit the following documents together in MS Word or PDF format:
* * A letter of interest specifying which discipline you are applying for
* * A copy of your resume or curriculum vitae
* * Official transcripts and certifications must be provided at time of interview
* **We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.**
* **Thanks for your interest in CCC!**
*Primary Location:* Kennedy King College
*Job Posting:* Jun 2, 2016, 6:01:24 PM
*Req ID:* KEN
*Employee Type:* Part Time
*Union Code:* N/A 1b2ab287aa774f99aee43ad6e8172f0f
11 days ago
only 17 days until close