We are looking for individuals for multiple locations. Hogan & Sons is growing rapidly. We are looking for individuals with sales experience, ability to supervise (coach, teach, manage) others, and communicate effectively.
The Service Manager combines in-depth automotive repair knowledge and exceptional people skills to manage customer relationships and serve as the liaison between technicians and customers . You will also select, coach, lead, train and supervise vehicle technicians while assisting with the purchase of parts, materials and equipment.
The Service Manager is responsible for meeting or exceeding sales objectives, unit and profit targets established for the location. The Service Manager must protect the assets of the Company by managing all functions within the store. Lead, coach, and direct store associates to ensure optimal store performance. Hold associates accountable for job responsibilities, process execution, and provide training and development as needed. Ensure customer satisfaction is delivered in all areas of sales and service. Set clear expectations, conduct required meetings and communicate regularly with associates on customer satisfaction, safety, sales and profit goals and policy compliance. Ensure and maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures. Maintain all equipment so that is able to function properly and safely. The Service Manager also completes additional duties as assigned by the Store Manager and or the director of Retail Operations.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Associates' or Bachelor's degree in Business or Automotive field desired
- Two or more years of management experience or equivalent business experience is required
- Prior experience managing six or more people as well as sales experience , preferably in the automotive repair industry
- Valid driver's license and ability to drive company and customer vehicles is required
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to cover business operational needs, including Saturdays.
- Ability to use computers and various applications and programs to support sales and operations
- Knowledge of Excel and Word is mandatory (VAST / MAM Point of Sale Software a definite plus!)
- Ability to manage operations and lead a team of associates with business acumen and leadership skills
- Ability to consistently provide superior customer service
- Ability to stand, walk, bend, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, grip, handle, lift/ carry up to 60 pounds, and push/pull up to 60 pounds up to 2/3 of the work day
- Must also have the ability to lift / carry over 60 pounds and push/pull over 60 pounds up to 1/3 of the work day
- Base salary + commissions + spiffs + year end bonus.No cap.
**All candidates need to pass a drug test as well as background and credit check.
**Please reply with a resume and specify the location Winchester, Falls Church, Leesburg, Herndon, Sterling.
When you have a career with Hogan & Sons, you can continue to develop into a great leader. Appreciate your referrals as well.
Hogan & Sons Tire and Auto - A multi-generational family business that provides a full-service solution for all automotive and repair needs; ranging from tire replacement and inspections, to maintenance packages.
Hogan & Sons is a direct dealer for Goodyear. One of the select few direct dealers in the country, serving the communities of Fairfax, Falls Church, Herndon, Leesburg, Purcellville, South Riding, Sterling, and Winchester. Hogan & Sons Tire and Auto full-service solutions include: . Auto Repair . Tire Replacement . Brake Repair . A/C Services . Engine Light Diagnostics . Transmission Repair . Vehicle Tune-Ups and Maintenance . Virginia State Inspections . Virginia State Emission Inspections . Oil, Lube, and Filter Changes