Growing Chicago Chrysler / Dodge dealer , is seeking a bilingual ( Spanish, English) skilled and hard-working Service Center Manager to take department to the next level. This person will be responsible for providing quality customer service plus...
- Lead shop staff in the performance of quality vehicle repair and maintenance services
- Build strong relationships with the customers
- Controlling costs and managing inventories
- Specialized and general vehicle repair and maintenance experience
- Warranty and claim experience a must
In addition to excellent technical skills, the ideal candidate will also be able to:
- Greet customers and assist them with any inquiries
- Consult with customer on applicable service specials
- Prioritize services and be prepared options for customer
- Document services declined and ask for follow-up on future service considerations
- Keep customer informed on the status of their vehicle
- Demonstrated ability to lead, motivate and counsel employees on issues such as safety, quality,
policy and procedure implementation and sales.
- 3+ Years leadership experience and Service Manager experience
- Prior experience as an automotive technician / manager a must.
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Prior Chrysler / Mopar experience a plus.