We are constantly looking for the right people to help us achieve our goal of total customer satisfaction. We know that the only way to continue to be the very best is to employ the very best people.
We currently have an Immediate Full Time opening available for a highly motivated person to assist our clients and staff. Ideal candidates possess good communication skills, valid driver's license, the desire to work in a fast paced and rewarding team environment and a proven ability to exceed the expectations of clients.
RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to the following:
- Meet and greet service customers promptly in a professional and courteous manner
- Promote the sales of appropriate services, parts, and accessories by thoroughly understanding
the product and associated service requirements
- Maintain customer satisfaction experience rating at an acceptable level
- Provide accurate cost and time of completion estimates for the services recommended,
communicate and acquire proper authorization from customers
- Must be organized, and have a strong work ethic
- Meet requirements of the state and federal law for automobile repair and consumer protection
- All applicants must pass a pre-employment testing which includes background check,
DMV and drug testing in order to be a candidate for employment**
REQUIREMENTS include but are not limited to the following:
- Strong computer, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Understanding of automotive parts and cars
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail a must
- 2+ years previous administrative work
- ADP Dealer Services Experience a Plus.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid Pa driver license and a good driving record.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Professional appearance and work ethic.
- Ability to work well in a process driven environment.
Our company values the health and financial well-being of its employees and provides a variety of health care programs, which includes medical, dental, vision, employee and dependent life insurance, long-term disability and Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for health care and dependent care expenses. The Company believes financial security in retirement is important and offers a 401(k) Savings Plan.
Freedom Auto Group is in the life improvement business. Our daily goal is a better life for our employees, customers, and the community. It's not a slogan it's a commitment. Freedom fosters a supportive, team environment that encourages personal and professional growth and community involvement.
Freedom is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We opened our first dealership in Harrisburg, PA in early 2007 we had many things we wanted to accomplish. All of those things boiled down to this: making sure each and every customer perceived our dealership as a better way to buy and service a vehicle. That's one of the reasons we named our dealership "Freedom". Freedom is the very thing that car buyers don't get at most dealerships. So whether you're shopping in our original dealership in Hamburg, or our newest dealership in Harrisburg, you'll find plenty of "Freedom" at our stores. Freedom from traditional sales tactics. Freedom from average service. And freedom from worry when it comes to buying or servicing your car.