about 1 month ago
DCH FREEHOLD VOLKSWAGEN
Automotive Sales Representative
Sales Representative ? Auto Sales ? Account Manager ? Future Opportunity
When seeking a new opportunity, the most important items to consider are the reputation of the company and how successful you will be working there. Fortunately for those that make the decision to join us, they are already on their way to great heights. If you are looking for a fun and lucrative new direction, then consider a career with DCH Auto Group.
While automotive sales experience is not required, some sales experience is a plus. Above all, we will train you to build lasting customer relationships; your success is our top priority! The candidates joining our organization will learn to provide a consultative and satisfying sales experience the DCH Way.
We want individuals who are looking for a career, not just another job.
As an Auto Sales Representative you will interact and consult with customers to guide them through their vehicle purchase. Your goal is to create the best vehicle-buying experience to make lifelong customers. You will assist customers in selecting the right vehicle for their lifestyle. You will be trained on the specific products we offer and their benefit to our customer.
* Present vehicle attributes, model options, features, purchase and finance options and store policies and services to customers.
* Facilitate customer test drives.
* Ensure timely follow up and maintain strong relationships with previous and prospective customers.
* Track customers using store specific management system/s.
* Keep abreast of new products, features and accessories. Attend product and training courses.
* Build and maintain current sales pricing and manufacturer promotions.
* Prepare vehicles for customer pickup.
* Maintain appearance and cleanliness of store showroom and vehicle lot.
* Ensure customers understand the vehicle's operating features and warranty.
Sales Representative ? Auto Sales ? Account Manager ? Account Executive
* Demonstrated customer development and retention skills
* Proven prior successful accomplishments of goals and objectives
* Strong organizational and follow-up skills
* Excellent networking and prospecting skills
* Professional personal appearance
* Be at least 18 years of age
* Possess a valid in-state driver's license
* Pass a motor vehicle report and possess an acceptable safe driving record
* A criminal history background check and pre-employment drug screen will be conducted on the final candidate prior to beginning employment
Why DCH Auto Group?
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package and all the tools you will need to be successful. Our offerings include:
* Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
* Paid Holidays & PTO
* Short and Long Term Disability
* Paid Life Insurance
* 401(k) Retirement Plan
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan
* Lithia Learning Center
* Vehicle Purchase Discounts
* Wellness Programs
We are an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.
DCH Auto Group ? Delivering Customer Happiness since 1977!
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
Automotive Sales Representative ? Auto Dealer ? Consultant ? Sales Associate
13 days ago
only 15 days until close
12 days ago
only 16 days until close