The Sales Consultant candidate must have a strong desire to succeed. Our automotive sales consultants come from a variety of backgrounds and industries. You don't have to have automotive sales experience to be successful, but you should have experience providing exceptional customer service and previous sales experience is a plus.
- You will be directly responsible for selling vehicles at dealership gross profit, volume and customer satisfaction standards, as set at the sole discretion of the dealership.
- Coordinate with the sales manager to set and meet new and used sales quotas. Meet the profit margin goals for vehicle sales.
- Maintain current knowledge and familiarity with new products, features, accessories, etc.; and their benefits to customers.
- Maintain an owner follow-up system that encourages repeat and referral business and contributes to customer satisfaction.
- Deliver vehicles to customers after purchase. This process ensures that the customer understands the vehicles operating features, warranty and paperwork, and it lays the foundation for customer loyalty.
What you can expect
- Industry competitive compensation, commissions, bonuses & benefits.
- Sales training and support that will provide you with the skills to be successful.
- Professional work environment.
- At least 1 year of Automotive Sales experience.
- Other sales experience will be considered with steady work history.
- Applicants with stable background in customer service will also be considered.
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships (i.e., a "people person").
- Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency.
- Excellent verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills.
- Valid driver's license.
- Be polite and friendly and greet customers promptly.
- Interpersonal skills and relationship building.
- Organizational skills.
- Detailed oriented.
- Understanding the Customer
Excellent leadership skills
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Required Sales License or certification.
What we offer:
- Management: The best sales management team in the country
- Compensation: Industry competitive pay plan and bonuses
- Benefits: Excellent Health Insurance Coverage-Dental, Medical, Vision and Life Insurance after 60 days of employment
- Paid Holidays
If you would like to be a part of our team, please complete the online application by following this link: &xt=106FF
Please Note: All open positions are listed on the website; no phone calls please. Due to the volume of applicants, we will contact only those candidates who have completed an online application and uploaded a resume with qualified experience and education for a phone screen. Incomplete resume or application submissions will not be considered. Thank you for your interest and understanding.
San Leandro Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, national or ethnic origin, gender, religion, disability, age, political affiliation or belief, disabled veteran, veteran of the Vietnam Era, or citizenship status (except in those special circumstances permitted or mandated by law). All employees must complete and pass a background and drug test.
We are San Leandro Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram-Our vision is to be America's best place to buy and service cars and trucks.
We are a Fast Growing Automotive Group with locations throughout California and a Management Team that have leaders and innovators in their industry for many years.
We offer great career opportunities, along with excellent pay programs, benefits, training and a culture where we strive to help our Associates be highly successful.