Automotive Heavy Line/Transmission Technicians Needed-GM high volume facility (Lone Tree Co)
Service Techs, ARE YOU SICK OF. . .
- Unstable, seasonal volume of work?
- Poor parts inventory?
- Low vehicle sales?
- Lack of equipment and special tools?
- Absentee Owners and Managers who aren't focused on GROWING the business?
The all-new John Elway Cadillac of Park Meadows is looking for experienced heavy line technicians. Having experience with GM, Cadillac, Chevrolet, GMC and Workhorse is a major plus. We have a loyal following for Cadillac and GM work. We want a professional Technician who is looking for more out of their career! Time to get off the bench and hit the field running!
Enjoy the following. . .
- Vast selection of special tools. . .all GM makes.
- Paid GM Training and ASE completions.
- Experienced General Motors managers, Technicians, and Advisors.
- TEAM activities like sponsored hunting trips, golf tournaments, monthly employee appreciation lunches, and holiday party!
We offer company benefits and competitive pay based on experience. Please respond to this ad with your resume, including GM Tech in the subject line.
John Elway Cadillac of Park Meadows is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status, or any other protected factor. John Elway Cadillac of Park Meadows will comply with all applicable state and local laws.
Join our winning automotive team! Apply Now