Carter Motors VW & Subaru in Ballard is seeking a self-starter and motivated individual to join our growing team by ensuring our vehicles are clean and ready for display or delivery to customers. Full time position $15.00 per hour. ***Affordable Medical, Dental and Vision after 30 days of employment, generous Paid Time Off hours after 180 days employed, 401(k) after 90 days, FSA, Legal Shield Identity Theft Shield & AFLAC offered. Must be able to drive a manual transmission. Must possess a valid WA state driver's license and provide a 3 year clean and clear driving abstract. Must be able to pass a drug screen. Carter Motors is an EOE and drug free company.
**Please forward your resume to our Sales Manager Dan Murphy or come in person to Ballard VW and Subaru Receptionist to fill out an application***
Job responsibilities include but not limited to:
* Cleans and refurbishes new and used automobiles, performing any combination of following duties: Washes vehicle exterior to clean cars, using cleaning solution, water, cloths, and brushes.
* Applies wax to auto body, and wipes or buffs surfaces to protect surfaces and preserve shine, using cloth or buffing machine.
* Vacuums interiors of vehicles to remove loose dirt and debris, using vacuum cleaner.
* Cleans upholstery, rugs, and other surfaces, using cleaning agents, applicators, and cleaning devices.
* Applies revitalizers and preservatives to vinyl or leather surfaces, and treats fabrics with spot and stain resistant chemicals to preserve and protect interior components.
* Cleans engine and engine compartment with steam cleaning equipment and various cleaning agents to remove grease and grime.
* Applies special purpose cleaners to remove foreign materials which do not respond to normal cleaning procedures, utilizing experience and following recommendations of product manufacturer.
* Applies paint to chipped body surfaces of vehicle, using container of touchup paint.
* Applies dyes and reconditioning chemical to vinyl tops of vehicle to restore color and condition.