3 months ago
Job ID: 522163BR
Business Area: CVS Health
Primary Location: PA ? Wilkes-Barre
Other Locations: PA - Wilkes Barre
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Warehouse
Clinical Licensure Required: N/A
Location Code OF106
Responsible for maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of production equipment and automated dispensing equipment, robots, and conveyor systems in an automated pharmacy environment. Also responsible for preventative maintenance on above equipment. Provide support and maintenance for building systems to include general maintenance, mechanical systems, electrical, HVAC, plumbing, etc.
Shift hours: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday 3pm to1:30am Times may be adjusted
* 3+ years of experience in related Field Engineering / Industrial Maintenance or education in related field
* 1+ years of general maintenance and troubleshooting skills, including knowledge of mechanical, electrical, and pneumatic systems.
* 1+ years in troubleshooting of electro-mechanical control systems and PLC based control systems, knowledge of PLC's, PLC troubleshooting.
* Maintenance experience in an industrial environment is required, with a preference for at least 5 years of this experience.
* Experience in troubleshooting equipment controlled by PLC's is required.
* Must possess general computer skills and be able to use software such as Outlook, Word and Excel.
* CAD and/or drafting skills are a plus. Experience in troubleshooting HVAC and refrigeration equipment; experience in maintaining generators and un-interruptible power supplies; welding, machining, carpentry and plumbing skills are desired.
* Candidate should be organized with excellent safety and housekeeping practices.
* Candidate must also possess good communication skills and the ability to work with different levels of employees with focus on customer service.
* Knowledge of computers and computer applications. Knowledge of AutoCAD a plus.
* Must be a team player who is comfortable working in a team based environment
High school diploma (or equivalent) required. BS/AS degree in a related field of study is a plus. Craft certification, or other related certification/training is also a plus.
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation's largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units ? MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking AA EEO CVS Health
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website:
12 days ago
only 16 days until close
10 days ago
only 18 days until close