3 months ago
Honda R&D Americas is currently seeking an Engineer to join our Chassis Group for Honda ATV/SxS development in Raymond, Ohio. Our unique environment allows for a combination of desk and hands-on work. We are seeking a highly motivated individual that demonstrates strong leadership and communication skills. This position will focus on drivetrain, suspension, steering and brake drawing and part design.
* Manage and edit styling data to meet design and function requirements.
* Create part and system layouts for ATVs and SxS vehicles that achieve performance, function, and manufacturing requirements in conjunction with balancing cost, weight, and schedule.
* Produce prototype and production drawings to communicate specification requirements and manufacturing control points.
* Use CAE or similar methods to validate specifications.
* Candidate will be responsible for creating 3D designs, 2D layouts and drawings.
* Responsible for developing and managing schedule for daily work.
* Prepare development documents and presentations.
* Collaborate ideas and new technologies within specialized teams.
BSME and a minimum of 1-year experience or equivalent combination of education and experience design experience required. Experience using 3D CAD modeling software (preferably CATIA) and demonstrated capability in problem solving and countermeasure development to achieve design objectives is also required. Proficient PC Skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and other technical software) and excellent communication/interpersonal skills also required. Need to travel and work overtime may be required.
14 days ago
only 14 days until close
12 days ago
only 16 days until close