Associate Engineer, Digital Signal Processing
- Assist in the design, simulation, and implementation of physical layer (Layer1) signal processing for commercial wireless standards, such as GSM, UMTS, CDMA2K, and LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and other commercial wireless protocols including custom protocols
- Participate in conceptualization, design and prototype systems engineering solutions
- Travel to other G3 Locations or Customer Sites as necessary
Skills and Knowledge:
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- Strong understanding of one or more cellular 2G,3G,4G physical layers
- Verilog, VHDL or C/ C++ related experience
- Familiar with FPGA development (VHDL, Verilog) or implementation of DSP algorithms in C/C++
- Matlab experience
- Excellent understanding of digital signal processing of analog and digital waveforms for transmit and receive functions to include;
Additional Desired Skills:
- Good understanding of TCP/IP network fundamentals
- Linux experience
- Experience with commercial SDR platforms
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Bachelors' degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or Physics and 0-2 years of experience or an equivalent combination of skills, education and experience.
- Master's degree preferred
About G3 Technologies, Inc.
G3 Technologies, Inc. is a dynamic company providing state-of-the-art wireless technology solutions, specializing in software development, cellular technology, wireless protocols, signal processing and systems integration. We are a nimble, non-bureaucratic company characterized by technological innovation, extraordinary effort, and dedication to our customers, employees, and suppliers.
The atmosphere is fast-paced and agile, shifting rapidly to meet the pressing needs of our customers. Team mentality, excellent work ethic, initiative, innovation, and an entrepreneurial spirit are key factors to your success here.
G3 Technologies Inc offers generous benefits, including:
- Generous and Flexible Vacation/Paid Time Off plan
- Company- paid Medical and Prescription benefits
- Company-paid Dental benefits
- Company-paid Vision benefits
- Flexible Spending health account (FSA)
- Tuition Assistance
- 401k Matching
- Life Insurance
- Long-term Disability
- Gym Membership
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Additional voluntary benefits are available
We have several exciting new opportunities available at our suburban New Providence, NJ location.
We are located in New Providence, NJ (30 miles west of NYC), and within walking distance of NJ Transit's Murray Hill Train Station.