about 1 month ago
- The selected individual will be responsible for engineering and design of power distribution, protective relaying schemes, electrical controls, specifying and selection of electrical equipment and relays.
- Understand and apply clients and Central Engineering procedures.
- Perform field walks, prepare scoping documents, and obtain approvals.
- Prepare appropriation document for the project and obtain approvals.
- Prepare EH&S forms and obtain approvals.
- Establish project schedule and comply with the commitments.
- Work with in house designers and outside design engineering firms for the preparation of drawings.
- Review and approve drawings.
- Hold review meetings, obtain approvals and issue design packages for construction
- A Bachelor?s or a Master?s Degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited college.
- A minimum of five years of work related experience in electrical engineering field.
- Experience in protective relays for electrical feeders and equipment, electrical controls, power distribution, electrical calculations, selection of electrical equipment and specification.
- Experience with project management and preparation of documents for projects.
- Must have good communication skills, detail oriented, and have a high regard for personal accountability.
- Must be able to make timely and sound technical decisions.
- The candidate must have a thorough knowledge of electromechanical as well as state of the art protective relays, protection schemes for the breaker, transformer, and feeder.
- Drug Screen
- Background Check
- US Citizen or Green Card Holder
15 days ago
only 13 days until close
14 days ago
only 14 days until close