about 1 month ago
Job Description :
The Aircraft Mechanic I troubleshoots malfunctions in aircraft structure, landing gear, flight surfaces and controls, anti-icing, pneudraulic, engines, auxiliary power unit, and ventilation and heating systems. This mechanic repairs, replaces, and rebuilds aircraft structures, such as wings and fuselage, and functional components including rigging, surface controls, and plumbing and hydraulic units, using hand tools, power tools, machines, and equipment such as shears, sheet metal brake, welding equipment, rivet gun, and drills. This worker reads and interprets maintenance manuals, service bulletins, technical data, engineering data, and other specifications to determine feasibility and method of repairing or replacing malfunctioning or damaged components.
* Candidate must have a High School Diploma or equivalent
* Minimum of 3 years experience of Intermediate Level Repairs and/or modifications required
* Must be proficient in reading and interpreting Schematics, Engineering Drawings, Technical Manuals and Technical Orders
* Must be flexible to work Extended/Multiple Shifts and Travel as required to meet Customer mission needs
* MH-47 Heavy Airframe repair experience
* Composite Materials experience
* DEPOT Level repair experience
* Documented Military/DOD Service School or Civilian/FAA equivalent training desired
* Current & Active Secret Level Security Clearance
* Depot Level Maintenance Repair experience
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we're engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Fort Campbell Kentucky
Security Clearance :
Business Unit :
ESS8806 MISSILES AND FIRE CTRL (S0806)
Job Class :
Job Category :
Relocation Available :
Work Schedule :
ROTATING- Rotating hrs/day per week
Req Type :
Additional Posting Locations :
14 days ago
only 14 days until close
13 days ago
only 15 days until close